As a General Contractor, Monaco Construction Group provides either a comprehensive or a selected set of construction services. Such services generally consist of:
- bid preparation and submission of tender
- construction methodology and planning
- preparation of construction schedule
- management of the sub-trades
- review of work on site
- security and site clean-up
- provision of operations manuals
- deficiency correction
- close out of the project
Monaco Construction Group also ensures that all work meets the highest industry standards and requirements, paying particular attention to cost-efficiency and intent of the design.
As a Construction Manager, Monaco Construction Group would become a part of your design team so as to present a practical viewpoint in the design process, as well as assisting in controlling the cost while still maintaining a quality project.
This would include:
- Budget preparation and control
- Schedule control for tenders
- Pre-ordering of long delivery components
- Schedule control for construction
- Efficient management and quality control in construction work
- Sensitively phased construction to accommodate client needs
Although primarily concerned with these key elements, as Construction Manager Monaco Construction has flexibility in accommodating any changes and Owner requirements.
With You All the Way
- Ongoing value advice and project estimating.
- Evaluation of material selection and construction methods.
- Ongoing schedule reviews.
- Advice on tendering, selection of bidders and advertising.
- Assistance in preparing tender and contract documents in coordination with the Designer/Architect.
- Evaluation of trade tenders and recommendation of awards.
- Organization and coordination of work.
- Entering into sub-contracts for all the trade work.
- Providing staffing to carry out all new construction and administrative functions.
- Liaison with the Owner, Designer and/or Architect to ensure timely completion.
- On-going housekeeping.
- Coordination of all off-hours work.
- Final construction site clean-up.
- Assistance in implementing warranties and other problems.